RCGA Rules of Golf that Govern Play
- Relief: Balls resting on roads, paths, flower beds, drainage ditches.
Procedure: Drop Ball within 1 club length of nearest point of releif, nearer to the hole.
- Out of bounds: Boundry fence on the right of holes 6,7,8 and 9.
Penalty: Stroke and distance.
- Lateral water hazard: Defined by red stakes on #6
- Players teeing off on #10 shall alternate with players teeing off on #1
- Please replace divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Each player must have a bag of clubs.
- Allow faster groups to play through.
- PERSONAL ALCOHOL NOT PERMITTED BY ORDER OF MLCC
Any Questions or comments? We’d like to know!